Fuel Terms & Conditions
Ivansons Limited Fuel Terms and Conditions
- Ivan Wilson (Fuel Supplies) is the trading name of Ivansons Limited (hereafter known as “The Seller”), whose Registered Office is 277 Dunhill Road, Coleraine, BT51 3QJ and whose Registration Number is NI 11086. Ivansons Limited is registered in Northern Ireland. Our phone number is 028 7034 4045 and our e-mail is firstname.lastname@example.org.
- As we operate exclusively in Northern Ireland, all our transactions are in Sterling (GBP).
- All Goods and Services remain the property of the Seller until paid for in full by the Buyer. Risk for the Goods shall pass to the Buyer at time of delivery.
- The Buyer shall pay for the Goods and Services in full within 14 days of the date of delivery or in any case by the 28th day following the date of delivery.
- All Goods and Services will be charged at the prices current at the time of order and will incur VAT at the prevailing rate. The unit price charged may vary if the quantity delivered is less than the quantity ordered.
- Overdue accounts may be refused delivery at the Sellers discretion.
- Buyers are able to cancel orders placed, but will incur a £50.00 order cancellation fee. No refunds are offered, due to the nature of the product. Goods shall not be replaced unless proven to be deficient.
- The Buyer will be responsible for providing safe and suitable storage and will indemnify the Seller against any damages, expenses or costs which may arise as a result of the Seller’s failure to do so.
- The Buyer will accept, for the purposes of this sale, the quantity shown by the metered delivery invoice as supplied by the Seller.
- The Seller accepts no liability for the Buyer at any time mounting the delivery tanker, therefore so doing at his/her own risk.
- Orders are accepted with delivery dates being an estimate only. If no date has been specified, delivery will be within a reasonable time.
Got a Question?
277 Dunhill Road, Coleraine, BT51 3QJ
028 7034 4045